Now what is the Liebster Blog Award? Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved', but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea behind the Liebster Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. If you are selected, you need to:
- Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to (they must have less than 200 followers)
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the bloggers you are giving this award to with links to their sites.
- Best of all, have fun and share the love!
Angela @ The Not So Functional Housewife. She is my bloggy buddy and has been a great source of encouragement for me. I <3 her!
Starr @ The Kiefer Cottage. I so enjoy her sense of humor.
She goes by Country Gal over at Our Country Cove Life. She is adorable and quite a wonderful photographer.
Kirsten at Paint Speckled Paw Prints. She is adorable and very clever. She also just had a very lovely blog makeover, go check her out!
April @ Read Between Designs. I know April from my childhood. She has grown to be an amazing wife, mother and artist. She can do AMAZING things with paint.
Go visit these amazing ladies blogs and give them some love.
I'm thrilled to pass the honor on.